Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 Overview
Autodesk AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software application program. It is a commercial product that is developed by Autodesk. The first version was released in 1982 December and the latest version release is AutoCAD 2018, that is released on 21 March 2017. It supports multiple operating systems that are Microsoft Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. It is released under the Trialware License and after completion of the trial period, you need to purchase the license AutoCAD from an official site. It is available in different languages some of the supported languages are; English, French, Spanish, Chinese simplified, Brazilian, Russian, Hungarian, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Czech, and Polish. Autodesk is a software organization that is developing drafting software products since 1982. Also, it is a United States-based company.
AutoCAD 2012 is released on 22 March 2011. This was the 18.2 version of AutoCAD drafting software. It is used to draw and render objects. It is used to draw the building sketches/maps by civil engineers, to draw the objects, apply the electrical appliances in the map of the house or the object. This application is used by civil engineer, electrical engineers, mechanical engineer,s or others. It has the complete toolbar on top of it where the draw tools, modify tools are listed. The draw tool is one of the most important sections which includes the line tool, polyline tool, circle tool, arc tool, rectangle tool, and more. The modified windows have the Move tool, copy, stretch, rotate, mirror, scale, trim, fillet, array, and others. The center is the workplace where you can draw the objects, house map, rooms, by setting the width, height, etc.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 Features
The latest feature of Download AutoDesk AutoCAD 2012 Free is briefly described below.
- This is a free Trialware software application.
- It is best known for rendering and drafting objects.
- The tool has much flexibility to draw, sketch the objects.
- Its interface is much interactive, simple, and easy to use.
- The toolbar has the tools for everything needed to draw.
- It is used to draw 3D objects and items.
System Requirements and Technical Detail
- Software Name: AutoCAD_2012_SP2_32bit.exe, AutoCAD_2012_SP2_64bit.exe
- OS Supported: Win 10, Win 7, XP, 8, Win Vista
- Free Hard Disk Memory: 1 GB
- Memory Installed (RAM): 1GB
- Software Setup Size: 25.24 MB, 37.10 MB
- Developer: AutoDesk
Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 Free Download
Click on the single click download link button to start Download of Download AutoDesk AutoCAD 2012.