VMware Workstation 16 is the latest version of VMware Workstation. VM basically stands for a virtual machine which is a computer contained in the software. Running VM is like running a computer on a computer. VMware Workstation is free of cost and the best available desktop virtualization app in the market. It is one of the best options for those who want to run an OS in a virtual machine. It is packed with powerful features and supports a wide range of operating systems. VMware updates its applications with dedication so it can support even the latest hardware and operating systems.
The user interface of VMware Workstation 16 is pleasing to the eyes and enjoyable to use due to its catchy environment and easy-to-understand nature. When the users initially launch the VMware Workstation, they are greeted with a screen that welcomes them and allows them to create a new virtual machine, edit the networks and connect to remote servers, and all this and much more at a very fast speed.
Building a new VM is basically an easy task with all the right tools of VMware Workstation. It detects which operating system is being installed and asks relevant questions such as product keys to begin it’s working. It also installs the tools and drivers that are needed to create compatibility between them and the native environment of the desktop. Different VMs are shown in different tabs making it easier for the users to jump between the VMs. The tabbed interface of the workstation allows the users to quickly access all the settings and virtual machines from the home tab. Once the user is inside a VM, the workstation displays a persistent toolbar on to the screen so users can access handy features including full screen, video capture, unity, etc. The simplicity of the interface enables the users to take snapshots and restore the virtual machines easily.
Unity mode is a feature of VMware Workstation 16 that integrates the applications of a virtual machine with that of the operating systems. Virtualized applications are marked clearly so it is easier for the users to distinguish them. Unity mode seamlessly blends both the operating systems to provide a smooth desktop experience to the users.
Users can easily alter the settings and control their Virtual Machines even in Unity mode. The workstation enhanced its way of switching between the two Start menus as the start menu of VM shows up when the user hovers over the start button of the host system. VMware Workstation 16 has also enhanced across-the-board speed. Building virtual machines is a faster process but suspending and restoring them is the best example of the performance which is now very enhanced.
VMware Workstation 16 is in actual a program designed for pro engineers which is evident from its networking features. It empowers the users to share their VMs over a network and also enables them to access them from a remote location. Users can also work on their VMs in any browser without the need for additional plugins or Adobe Flash which makes it a cup of cake for users to access their virtual machines. All in all, VM react faster, going in and coming out of it has also become faster, the 3D graphics are improved and overall VMware Workstation 16 has lessened the chance of any possible crises.
There are thousands of setting up in the market for PC. They all have some more or fewer problems. So, it needs to bring such a unique setup that can perform all steps without any loss or damage. VMware Workstation 16 is an unparalleled desktop virtualization tool that can provide system administrators, power users, and developers having such features that can run as well as test the operating system on the same computer. Its latest version was released on o6th Oct 2016. VMware Workstation 16 makes us run various machines on our PC which lets us have extensive testing and development. By introducing virtual infrastructure, this application increases productivity.
It is a too simple installing process, once installing is finished we will be welcomed via an easy and organized interface having the home panel. This interface generates a multi-tabbed layout making the virtual machines be opened simultaneously. With this app, we can perform various operations like copy, cutting, and between various different machines. This app has a feature that lets us suspend and restart the guest. We can perform sharing folder activities with our guests as well.
VMware Workstation 16 Features
- Capable of simultaneously running multiple operating systems on a single computer.
- Provide the experience of benefits in terms of pre-configured products and that also without the configuration issues or need of installation.
- Enables sharing of data between the virtual machine and host computer.
- Capable of running virtual machines of 32 and 64 bit both.
- Provides leverage to 2 ways Virtual SMP.
- Uses images and virtual machines from a 3rd-party.
- Broad support for guest and host and operating system.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices.
- Provides the information of appliance when starts up.
- It enables the users to access virtual machines easily due to the intuitive user interface.
- Unparalleled desktop virtualization tool also.
- Share the folders with the guests also.
- To test the operating system on the same computer too.
- Fast and smart setup also.
- Having system administrators, power users, and developers.
- Completely offline and easy installation also.
- Significant and modern setup for PC.
- Has a distinguished line of editing tools also.
- Suspending and restarting the guest.
- Having an easy and organized interface also.