99-themes – Demo’s and Trials version free download software platform. We aim to provide a collection of software applications on a single website, so users can easily find all software collections for free download on a single platform. We will collect all trial versions and demo setups from the official websites and provide a single-click high-speed download link directly from our Server.
99-themes in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). As per our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If there is any copyrighted material posted on our website, and it belongs to you then you can submit a request for the removal with the solid proofs related to your content, or file. We will take action against your request, Mostly that kind of request will be entertained within 2-3 working days after submission of the DMCA removal request. If you try to misrepresent the information that is added to our website, then you will be liable for all kinds of damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Please include the following required information in your DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) claim.
- Must provide evidence that you are an authorized person.
- A valid email address is required with all mandatory contact information so, we can reach you easily.
- Please provide the all details regarding the copyrighted work claim, and also at least provide the search term under which 99-themes.com content is appearing on the search engine.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the written infringement notice through the Contact Us page.