Welcome to 99-themes! Terms and Conditions page. These Terms & Conditions will be applied to all users of this Website. To use this Website, you must agree to accept all Terms and Conditions of this website.
Acceptance of Terms
You are not allowed to use 99-themes.com Website if you disagree with any of our Terms and Conditions So, please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
Use of the Website
- Users are only allowed to use 99-themes.com for personal, and noncommercial purposes. You are only allowed to view and share our content, and images for informational purposes and share it with your friends, you can’t post our content on any website, blog, or any third parties.
- You must agree not to engage yourself in any activity that will affect the 99-themes.com operations.
- You have to acknowledge that 99-themes.com may contain proprietary content, information, and materials that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- All software application setups are demos and trial versions and collected from the official website.
- You must agree to use downloaded software in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 99-themes.com All content like text and images is the property of 99-themes.com and it is protected by dmca.com. You are not allowed to use our content for commercial purposes.
- Setup belongs to the Official authors, you may share the setups with your friends, family members, and colleagues only for installation purposes.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law,99-themes.com shall not be liable for any circular, incidental, special, consequential, or corrective damages, or any loss of gains or earnings, whether incurred directly or laterally, or any loss of data, use goodwill, or other impalpable losses performing from
- To use the99-themes.com
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our waiters and/ or any particular information stored therein.
Changes to Terms
We have complete rights to update, modify, or replace Terms at any time. Please read our Terms and Condition carefully before using our website.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed by the laws of DMCA, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
For any queries, suggestions, and feedback regarding our Terms and Conditions please contact us directly via the Contact Us page.